Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Nixon's back!

  • I know in the short time I've had this blog I've already used it to geek out about random Venom merchandise on multiple occasions. What can I say? He's my favorite character and this was a big year for him. I'll try to cut back but I felt this role play set must be addressed. It's very similar to a set Toy Biz made back in the day that I really wanted as a kid. That set however had a chestplate and a far less intimidating web-shooter.
  • In other Venom news...sigh
  • Great image or greatest image ever?
  • Here's the first full color glimpse of the The Simpsons Movie Burger King talking toys. The lineup includes a half naked Bart, new movie character Russ Cargill, and a gold colored chase variant of Homer who's apparently holding a cowboy hat of some kind. The promotion starts July 23rd and unfortunately it won't include Krusty Burgers and Ribwiches, but you can by Butterfinger pie.
  • Entertainment Earth has an exclusive Star Wars Mandalorian warrior themed multipack for preorder. There will be a whopping fourteen figures in the set and six have been revealed so far including a pair of male Mandalorian warriors and the first female one, plus a black Republic Commando and two Clone Troopers. It's kinda neat waiting for the next figure to be revealed. I'm expecting at least one Fett to be included in the set.

No comments: