Friday, September 14, 2007

A Work In Progress

I haven't posted in a few days just, but I've been working behind the scenes. I've only had this blog for a few months and I'm still learning things as I go along. I'm not tech savvy so it's been an uphill battle. For example look at this post and look at what it's supposed to look like. Does the formatting look right on your end?

I'm continuously tweaking things here and there. The major "tweaking" is that I recently changed my posting style. Instead of long posts with many short subjects, I'm going to try to stick with sort single subject posts. I'm enjoying the change myself but I admit it doesn't help things if I'm don't post all that often.

A few other things. It's been pointed out to me that my header is misaligned. Well here's how it looks on my monitor. I don't know why it might appear differently. I also started adding labels to my posts. I haven't finished but you can check them out now. Finally as promised I updated a previous post with a picture of The Office DVD set with cooler. I'd say that earns me a Schrute buck.

So what does my readership think? All two, maybe three, of you. Feedback is always appreciated.

No comments: