Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Haulidays

Christmas always provides the biggest and greatest haul of the year and this Christmas was no different. I got a rapload of fantastic gifts. I'm too lazy to give out details bu t this group shot more or less covers everything. I got some DVDs of some of my favorite movies including Blade Runner and 2001: A Space Odyssey and Fight Club. And I finally got Watchmen, the most critically acclaimed graphic novel perhaps of all time. Within the last two days I've read it in it's entirety, and yes it deserves the accolades it gets.

I got more action figures as gifts this year than I usually do. I got two Venom figures, one of which vomits Symbiote ooze. The other is an Unleashed 360 figure which just might be my favorite figure of the year. I also got "Itsy Bitsy Spider-Man", a plush doll that sings and dances. It is blindingly adorable.

No comments: