Friday, March 14, 2008

Ideas For Blog Posts That I Had But Never Followed Up On

  • My most wanted picks for action figure lines based on properties that have never had any action figures.

  • My most wanted picks for action figure lines based on properties that have already had action figures but deserve new / different / better ones.

  • The many season passes on my TiVo i.e. What TV Shows I'm currently following.

  • Why Naruto is f*cking awesome.

  • Movie based action figure lines that spoiled the movie.

  • Steelbooks: The grueling addiction.

  • Awful movies I enjoy in spite of, or because of, their awfulness.

  • What engrish lyrics in J-Pop songs are saying versus what I thought they were saying.

  • The greatest fast food toy promotions ever.

  • The best Jurassic Park quotes.


It's time to fight through the laziness. I have nothing to do for a week. Any suggestions on which of these topics I should try to tackle?

2 comments:

jon said...

the quotes first

Anonymous said...

I'd totally see your best steelbook dvds. Cept their aren't many at the same time.