Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yes, A Toaster

I picked up some new DC Universe Classic figures recently. I got Captain Marvel and Killer Moth at the Comic-Con on Sunday and Hawkman yesterday at a toy show.


I also won a Battlestar Galactica toaster. Seriously. I won it as part of the Entertainment Earth Twitter contest. Before you ask, no I haven't used it yet. The toaster's surface is highly reflective which made it difficult to photograph. This was the best pic I could get.


Lastly, here's a picture of as much Comic-Con swag that I could fit into a single shot.

2 comments:

The Mandie Char Chars said...

One day dude you are going to be buried alive under your stuff. . . but what a way to go

Gabriel said...

Where'd you get the anime-ish marvel girls poster? All I got is a lame Last Season of Lost poster.