Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cobra Unveils Its New Model

JoeCon 2009 was held in Kansas City, Missouri this weekend. I've been catching up on coverage of the con at The Terror Drome. Hasbro has shown off a lot of their 2010 lineup. They'll be continuing the Rise of Cobra line but with original designs "inspired by" the movie. I'm really digging a lot of this stuff. My favorite piece is this early prototype for an updated HISS Tank. Cobra engineering is beautifully insane. I want to see a more complete version now, but that probably won't happen until Toy Fair at the soonest.


The Terror Drome is a good site. I don't think I mentioned it here before, but I helped contribute to their site awhile back. My crippling Slurpee addiction ended up being surprisingly useful for at least one occasion.

No comments: