Monday, September 7, 2009

Back by Bodacious Demand

Still no word on when the 25th Anniversary Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles special will be airing. It might be more accurate to start calling it a 26th Anniversary special. But in the meantime enjoy this faux move poster. It gives us a look at Tokka, Rhazar, the Technodrome and the classic Turtles swinging down from the Turtle Blimp!


While we're on the subject of the Turtles' choices of transportation, the original Party Van is available for sale again. Playmates reissued several of the classic figures this year. While that's a neat idea it's not nearly as cool as re-releasing the classic vehicles. I miss the days when vehicles were an important part of action figure lines. For a more intricate look at the Party Van watch this video review. I love the crap out of the artwork on the box. I forgot how cool the packaging of TMNT toys used to be.

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

The Turtles van is now on my wish list. Yes, I did own it before. No, I don't have it anymore. Yes, I want it all over again.

The Mandie Char Chars said...

I remember the door that swings out not being all that powerful, like it would swing and hit a guy but it wouldn't knock them over, just sort of get stuck, mid way in the falling.