Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The New New Age of Fighting

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is coming to the PS3 and X-Box 360 in 2011. Check out the trailer on YouTube.

I didn't think it would ever happen, but a brand new Marvel Vs Capcom game is actually coming. The style of this new sequel seems to borrow too much from Street Fighter IV for my tastes but that's hardly a deal breaker. So far the only confirmed fighters are Iron Man, Wolverine, Hulk, Ryu, Morrigan and the first new character to this series, Chris Redfield. There are however silhouettes of other characters in the teaser image. I can make out Captain America, Felicia, Chun Li and what I think are Super Skrull and Deadpool. I'm hoping I'm right about that last one.

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

You are right about Deadpool. You are missing a few other characters just announced in the silhouettes like Black Widow, Iron First (I think thats right, the image is distorted), Dante, Frank West, Felicia, and Dr. Doom. Other possibilities are Mephisto and Trish. All from what Kotaku can make out.