Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Iron Man 2 on DVD & Blu-ray


Iron Man 2 will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on September 28th. I'm not sure what's going on with the cover art. I like the Mark V armor as much as the next guy but I wouldn't use it to market the movie, at least not over the Mark IV or VI. Actually I'm betting these aren't the final versions of the artwork. I'm expecting at least some nice slipcovers.

The movie will be avalable in single disc DVD, two disc DVD, and three disc Blu-ray editions. The Blu-ray is loaded compared to the DVD editions. It has exclusives extras such as a four part "making of" documentary, concept art, deleted scenes and featurettes about the comic origins of Nick Fury, Black Widow and War Machine. The Blu-ray even includes DVD and digital copy versions of the film.

Updated 7/19: Here's some images of the two disc DVD set and the Target exclusive Blu-ray steelcase.

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

Double Awesomeness. I know were I'm getting my Blu-ray at.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site afistfulofsuck.blogspot.com
Is this possible?