Saturday, September 18, 2010

Boundless Hauls

There's lot of different stuff this time around. I had some difficulty trying to get everything in one shot, but it still takes less time than taking multiple pictures like I used to.


I finally broke down and picked up some Transformers Animated figures. With the line dwindling down I didn't really choose the best time to do so.

I also picked up my first 3.75 inch scale Marvel figures. The movie Spider-Man was a Comic-Con exclusive and comes in an outer slipcase. Marvel Legends Kitty Pryde is something of a holy grail for me, so it's fitting she's my first Marvel Universe figure.

So yeah, I just keep collecting from even more lines.

1 comment:

The Mandie Char Chars said...

I was looking at picture, and, from the way it is angled, I kept asking myself "when did kitty pride get a motorcycle that is sold separately from the figure?"