Friday, October 29, 2010

Pining for Chocula

Another reason I look forward to Halloween is that it's the only time I can get my favorite cereals. This was actually the first time I tried Franken Berry. I guess I avoided it because I'm not a big strawberry fan, but it turns out I really liked it. In fact I think I might like it more than Boo Berry, and that disturbs me. Unfortunately supplies of my number one favorite, Count Chocula, completely dried up before I could get a box. I guess I'll have to wait a whole other year before I can have some. That's what I get for buying Franken Berry first.

This year's boxes have new freaky looking pseudo-3D artwork. Compare them to last year's boxes. I don't think Franken Berry looks too bad like this. Boo Berry on the other hand ditched his classic Casper meets Peter Lorre vibe in favor for a really douchey looking facial expression.

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

They're in 3D? I got the boxart for Frankenberry from last year...

Anthony said...

3D as in rendered on a computer, as opposed to an illustration made on paper.