Friday, November 26, 2010

BK Double Stacker

Some technical difficulties derailed food week but I'm going to wrap things up as I originally planned. The BK Stacker has been around for a couple of years at Burger King, but this was the first time I had one. The blog is encouraging me to try new things. I'm not sure if that's a good thing though.


The Stacker features two beef patties, two slices of cheese, and two pieces of bacon. The bacon is cut in half so it looks like you're getting four pieces. The Stacker also features Stacker Sauce. Apparently Stacker Sauce is a variation of Thousand Island dressing, much like the other 90% of secret sauces.


I was surprised by how much I liked this. The bacon was a little tough but good. Stacker Sauce doesn't really taste like anything. I scarped some off with a french fry just to be sure. I think I was fortunate enough to get a fresh bun because it was unusually warm and soft. I wish they usually arrived like that. It's a really tasty explosion of meat and cheese. You can also get a Triple or Quad Stackers. Those might be too much for me, but I think I would try a Double Stacker again.

No comments: