Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jack in the Box Funnel Cake

Food week resumes with the first desert item to be featued here, funnel cake from Jack in the Box. Jack in the Box introduced it earlier this year. They sell it for only a dollar. Who doesn't love funnel cake? It's not quite the classic funnel cake you're probably used to (Faux-nel cake?) but I still wanted to give it a shot.


Well they really skimp on the powder sugar. I hardly got any. I ordered my funnel cake along with a meal. I rarely order deserts and with good reason. By the time I was done with the meal I didn't want to eat anymore. Plus by that point, if the funnel cake was served warm it wasn't anymore. I ate it anyways and found it to be decent. It was a little too chewy but maybe I was just reluctant to chew at that point. I would like to try it again. It seems like it would be a great between meal snack.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Major follows some sports, primarily during the playoffs.
The player who spins the coin is referred to as the spinner.
The nature of Reddit's platform makes it possible -- through great and creative effort, it appears -- to give users a gift of the unexpected, rather than deriving humor from humiliation.

Feel free to surf to my weblog: wyoming game and fish hunting