Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Moving Away

So I'm moving to a new place. And it is not fun. I'm considering buying only 1:18th scale figures from now on just because they'd be easier to pack. It's also means I've been too busy to blog, again.
  • Durarara!! has begun it's run on [adult swim], Saturday nights at 12:30. I'm not at all familiar with this anime series but that should make watching it a more interesting experience. The first episode was was spent setting up many characters and a really weird ...entity? I'll keep watching to try to figure it out.

  • They're making a live action Rurouni Kenshin movie. Sounds like it could be good. The actor playing Kenshin was the choice of Nobuhiro Watsuki himself.

  • Hot Toys will be making a pair of figures based on Tsukasa Hojo's classic manga City Hunter and they look fantastic. Seriously these are my favorite Hot Toys figures, not that I'd be able to buy one.

  • Marvel has unveiled a Mighty Muggs Avengers boxset that will be sold exclusively at Comic-Con and Hasbro Toy Shop's website. The set includes Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor as Mini Muggs. Mini Muggs debuted last Christmas with a trio of Star Wars sets. I thought it was odd that we haven't seen any more Mini Muggs since then. The set also includes a full sized Mighty Muggs of Giant Man, bursting out of the package.

  • Some ingenious bastard recreated Bioshock's Rapture in Lego form. Seriously, look! It's even topped with a plane wreckage in the water.

No comments: