Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jumbo Breakfast Platter

Jack in the Box is one of the few fast food restaurants to serve their breakfast menu all day, which I appreciate as I'm not usually able to eat breakfast during so-called breakfast hours. Plus sometimes I just like to have breakfast foods later in the day. That's what I did with Jack in the Box's new Jumbo Breakfast Platter.


Jack in the Box's Jumbo Breakfast Platter is a lot like other restaurant's breakfast combos with a few exceptions. It doesn't come with a bread side and the pancakes are mini pancakes, but you get enough of them that it doesn't feel like you're getting any less pancakes than if they were regular sized. In fact mini pancakes aside the platter really lives up to the Jumbo name. I was surprised at what a large portion of scrambled eggs it comes with. The hash browns come in stick form and are also in good supply. You have a choice between sausage or bacon. I went with the sausage patty and even that seemed a bit larger than what you typically get at other restaurants.

Jack in the Box sells the Jumbo Breakfast for $2.99. For something that costs $2.99 and is served all day, the Jumbo Breakfast Platter would have to taste pretty gross for me not to recommend it. Well it doesn't taste bad at all, so if you're looking for a late breakfast than the Jumbo Breakfast Platter is a good choice.

No comments: