Monday, August 8, 2011

Riding the Cat-Pod


The Dark Knight Rises is currently filming and there's a ton of photos and video being taken from the set. I've looked at quite a bit of it but I kind of regret doing so. I feel like I spoiled a bit of the movie for myself. What constitutes a spoiler can be pretty vague though. I think the set footage is a spoiler to me because it was recorded by fans and not yet intended to be seen by the public at large.

The above picture is of Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle a.k.a. Catwoman. She's riding Batman's Bat-Pod. Did she steal it from him? Does she have her own Cat-Pod? What are those goggles she's wearing? Is that supposed to be her "mask" or does she have a more cat-like outfit later on? But thinking about these things doesn't bother me because that photo was officially released by the movie studio. They want us asking these questions.

It is a weird line and not set in stone. I've seen plenty of official images and trailers I wish I had never seen. But in this case I find the Anne Hathaway photo intriguing and the other stuff I consider too much information. I'd go into more detail about some of that other stuff but I don't want to spoil it for anybody.

No comments: