Saturday, October 1, 2011

September 2011 Haul

And here's September haul. The long awaited Rita Repulsa figure looks pretty much like she did when Bandai first revealed her. Despite that I was surprised at how happy I was to find her. I guess waiting eighteen years will do that. I wonder if the reason it took Bandai so long to make a Rita so long was because of likeness rights, and their way around it was to intentionally make the figure not resemble any human being who ever lived. Okay now it's time to campaign for a Scorpina figure.

I also picked up all of Jubei-Chan, a series I've wanted for years. After being reminded of the ephemeral nature of anime DVDs, I decided I had waited long enough. I've been in situations before when DVDs I had my eye on go from easily attainable to impossibly rare almost overnight.

No comments: